Action Centred Leadership (ACL)
Management and Leadership
Since its conception, the Action Centred Leadership model has served as a road map for leaders and managers.
Leadership is a trainable and transferable skill. Since its conception by John Adair, the ACL model has served as a road map for leaders and managers. This course introduces the core skills and focuses on three overlapping areas: achieving tasks, managing the team and managing individuals.
- To develop into a fully effective leader who applies learned leadership techniques to contribute to the progress and success of the team.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Team leaders
- First line managers
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Discuss and reflect on their learning and practise.
- Present meaningful real life scenarios to explore.
- Commit to specific actions upon return to their workplace.
- Combine theory and practice through use of presentations, discussions, case studies and exercises.