Project Management in Emergencies
Project Management and Programme Quality
This training course provides an insight into project management in disaster management, where time and logistics are often so much more complex than in development settings.
- To produce quality performance through effective planning, controlling, and executing projects and programmes in disasters.
- To make an informed choice about suitable project management tools.
- To identify and document the vision of a programme.
- To coordinate projects to ensure correct application of resources and risk, issue and change management.
- To ensure smooth transition of changes into business as usual activity.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Essential for NGO aid workers, managing projects in response to disasters.
- Project managers moving into humanitarian project management.
- Those overseeing humanitarian project managers, in order to appreciate their challenges.