Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Project Management and Programme Quality
This is practical course that delivers a simple step-by-step approach to improving NGO financial management for those who don’t have a financial background.
- To manage finances and budgets in a more informed and controlled way.
- To understand and effectively manage assets, project expenditure, and cash flow.
- To plan expenses, project budgets and commitments.
- To understand the value cycle and use it towards financial sustainability.
- To read income and expenditure, profit and loss statements and balance sheets and communicate financial information more clearly.
Who is this course for?
- Those who need a better understanding of how NGO finance works.
- Project managers, heads of departments.
- Anybody who manages a budget or who has to make financial reports.