Humanitarian Protection in Emergencies
Project Management and Programme Quality
This Humanitarian Protection training course develops competencies for applying protection principles in disaster management situations.
- To provide an informed and practice-oriented approach to the main challenges, opportunities and key issues around humanitarian protection.
- To mainstream protection principles into disaster management programming.
- To respond safely and ethically to incidences of International Humanitarian Law violations.
Who is this course for?
- Essential for all humanitarian aid workers.
- Programme and policy officers
- Case workers
- Others working with people who are affected by disaster or armed conflict.