Leadership Development Programme (LDP)
Management and Leadership
The Humanitarian Academy for Development Leadership Development Programme (LDP) is an eight day course, consisting of two 4 day modules with 2-3 months interval
This flagship executive programme expands horizons by demonstrating how the organisation can thrive as a result of improved strategic leadership. Greater executive impact results from effective leadership behaviours so that, aligned with corporate strategy, others are inspired to follow and give of their best.
The LDP is accredited with the acclaimed ILM Level 7 Award in Leadership & Management qualification. This makes it internationally recognised as equivalent in standard to Master’s Level.
- To practise good leadership behaviours, subsequently apply them in the workplace and thus enhance the performance of the leadership group.
- To instil a sense of personal responsibility and challenge to become true strategic leaders.
- To provide much-needed time and a rare opportunity for busy senior managers to reflect and absorb learning in a supportive but challenging peer group.
Who is this programme for?
- Any employer in any sector / industry.
- Strategic leaders or senior managers.
- Trustees, CEOs, Directors.
- Aspiring leaders with realistic prospects of promotion to senior management.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what it means to be a strategic leader.
- Have a solid grounding in the practice of leadership.
- Utilise practical tools and techniques to address challenges more effectively.
- Reflect on the effects of leaders behaviors and actions and organisational policies and processes on an organisations culture.
Who will benefit from this course?
- A modern understanding of strategic leadership with cutting-edge executive impact.
- Practical tools and techniques to identify and address challenges more effectively.
- Reflection on the effects of leaders’ behaviours, actions and organisational policies and processes on an organisation’s culture.
- Techniques to empower and influence others with integrity.