Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course
Project Management and Programme Quality
Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course is critical for those working in international development.
This is a crucial part of any project life cycle. Monitoring and Evaluation enables the assessment of project outputs and its ultimate effectiveness with the purpose of promoting success, reducing error and informing future projects. Monitoring and Evaluation links past outcomes with present activities and future projects.
- To provide the understanding and tools to participate in Monitoring and Evaluation functions.
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of projects in relation to predetermined objectives and also make recommendations for future projects.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Anyone involved directly with projects and those who ensure its effective delivery.
- It is also relevant for those involved in quality control or project assessment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Apply these principles to the work of their Department in order to facilitate increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in basic Monitoring and Evaluation functions.