Presenting information effectively is a make-or-break skill in some jobs. It can also be a terrifying prospect – the thought of talking to a group is many people’s worst nightmare.
This course builds conﬁdence by breaking it down into simple steps. You will learn how to plan and prepare presentations, and how to tailor it for your intended audience. We will also show you how to work effectively with visual aids and demonstrate best practice when dealing with questions.
- To plan a presentation, research the audience and prepare appropriately.
- To gain conﬁdence in presenting engaging presentations using good practice in effective techniques of delivery, such as body language and voice projection.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Anyone who wishes to improve their presentation skills.
- Irrespective of level of experience or position held, every participant will leave with improved skills of delivery.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Research their audience and prepare appropriately.
- Prepare a session plan.
- Structure their presentation effectively.
- Deliver engaging presentations with confidence.
- Make use of good practice and implement effective techniques of delivery, such as body language and voice projection.
- Use visual aids effectively.