Train the Trainer (TTT)
Become self-sufﬁcient and develop your own in-house training function with HAD’s Train the Trainer training workshop.
Many employers use only external trainers and courses. However, the imperative to ‘keep up’ is making continual training essential, meaning more organisations are introducing in-house trainers.
Another use is for international organisations. Flying trainers around the world can be prohibitively expensive, so many global organisations are developing in-country trainers.
- Become an assured, competent and qualiﬁed trainer.
- Facilitate and conduct the whole training cycle.
What will be learned?
Covering the full ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation) training cycle, TTT provides the skills and tools to prepare and deliver engaging training.
The course encourages participants to think through how best to deliver training for the intended effect. This training is practical and participatory and gives the opportunity to practice behaviour and techniques in a safe environment
Who will benefit from this course?
- Any employer in any sector or any industry, especially international organisations.
- Anyone who wishes to become a capable, conﬁdent and qualiﬁed trainer.
- Trainers seeking proﬁciency across the ADDIE training cycle.