HAD 2019: A Year in Review
2019 has been an incredible year for HAD. Our mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the humanitarian and international development sector through capacity building, applied programmes and leadership development and we believe we have definitely achieved this year.
Here are some of the highlights:
- 1000+ aid & development professionals trained
- 26 training courses delivered
- 5 of our interns have secured employment
- 21 graduates recruited on our graduate scheme
- 10 global interns deployed to the MENA region
- 9 new partnerships formed with universities or INGOs
- 85 subject matter experts mobilised through our Train the Trainer course
- Launched Mental Health First-Aid training
- Launched Proposal & Report writing and Logical Framework Analysis training course
The achievements of 2019 have us all looking forward to an exciting and prosperous 2020.